Western University Graduate Students Package
– One 90-minute nutrition assessment
– Two 50-minute follow-up sessions
– Ongoing email support during office hours as well as liaising with interdisciplinary health care team
– Nutrition psychoeducation
– Individualized macronutrient & micronutrient recommendations
– Meal planning, recipe & menu selection resources
Intended for graduate students on the Students Of Graduate Studies health benefits plan who are experiencing distorted body image, excessive exercising, food denial or those living with anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorder. The SOGS health benefits plan reimburses 80% of this package with a coverage period running September to August each year.