Western University Students Package
– One 90-minute nutrition assessment
– Two 50-minute follow-up sessions
– Ongoing email support during office hours as well as liaising with interdisciplinary health care team
– Nutrition psychoeducation
– Individualized macronutrient & micronutrient recommendations
– Meal planning, recipe & menu selection resources
Intended for students on the Western health benefits plan who are experiencing distorted body image, excessive exercising, food denial or those living with anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorder. The Western health benefits plans cover 80-100% of this package with a coverage period running September to August each year.