Western University Undergraduate Students Package
– One 90-minute nutrition assessment
– One 50-minute follow-up session
– Ongoing email support during office hours as well as liaising with interdisciplinary health care team
– Nutrition psychoeducation
– Individualized macronutrient & micronutrient recommendations
– Meal planning, recipe & menu selection resources
Intended for undergraduate students on the Western University health benefits plan who are experiencing distorted body image, excessive exercising, food denial or those living with anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorder. The Western University health benefits plan reimburses 100% of this package with a coverage period running September to August each year.