Here at change.creates.change, our Registered Dietitians provide nutrition therapy for eating disorders. We also have a Masters-level trained therapist that offers individual and family therapy, as well as coaching for parents and loved ones living with anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders. All of our clinicians use a non-diet approach to health and operate from a Health At Every Size® philosophy.
Not sure if we are the right people to walk alongside you as you or your loved one work on beating an eating disorder? Get started by asking yourself these questions:
- feel out of control when eating?
- have a distorted body image?
- step on a scale all the time?
- create strict rules about food?
- exercise only to burn calories?
- limit or restrict food?
- feel extremely guilty after eating?
- only see flaws in the mirror?
- are looking to reject the diet mentality?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, we may be exactly the people you are looking for. We are a healthcare team that have years of experience in working with people who struggle with these issues. No matter where you are, our clinicians will meet you there to help you repair your relationship with food and your body. Why not schedule a complimentary call with Jillian Walsh, our founder, to see if we are the right fit for you?